Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some days are all black Beck sample

Some days are all black Beck samples

Mr Hipants loves Chopstick sushi. Thinks how fly he he get ta be. Lounge at the lounge dig bricolage found sound beats. Dorm food easy eats. We can do something. You’re a winner. You can do things. Interesting things. Get paid. Be a music god, movie god, famous at all the right parties, . Adventurer. International big time don. Sleep with the Tzar of Boraabrotia . I’m goanna be a pretty. Well adjusted. In love. Like on the commercials. Young girls in bikinis sun behind head, like halo, laughing laughing around a party fire circle. Dancing. Thin. All together. Hair like silk shine Now. Have friends. Facebook pictures doing mad interesting winner type things. Consume easy on big candy rock mountain. Things are gonna change. I’m a winner. I got young skin. I got nice hair. Proper thrift store orientation to consumption. Big 80’s style irony. I got beard sufficiently unkempt. I got I got culture capital comb-over cutoff Beck cynicism too. PICK ME! PICK ME! Standing alone like a giant dildo picking my fingernails. I want to get on the team. They picked the fat kid instead. PICK ME! The lobsters were boiled alive in their tanks. The solider had death-sex between ranks. Put your hands on the wheel. You’re a driver, you’re a winner, things are goanna change, I can feel it. My summer girl. Remember under the pier. Everything dies.



Read more: http://www.myspace.com/aronduhon/blog#ixzz147OP13dO

No comments:

Post a Comment